Hart is a past Air Charter Committee Chairman at the National Air Transportation Association (NATA) as well as a member of the Fractional Ownership Aviation Rulemaking Committee ("FOARC") that developed the FAR Part 91K under which NetJets operates.
What does FOARC stand for?
FOARC stands for Fractional Ownership Aviation Rulemaking Committee (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Friends of Alexandra Park (UK)
- Friends of Archbishops Park (UK)
- Fund Organization Account Program
- Fund Organization Account Program Activity Location
- Faciooculoacousticorenal Syndrome
- Fields of Anfield Road (Liverpool Football Club)
- Friend of a Relative
- Friends of Addiction Recovery (New Jersey)
- Friends of Anahuac Refuge (Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge; Texas)
- Friends of Auto Racing
- Foundation for Outdoor Advertising Research and Education
- Field Order Availability Reporting System
- Fall of Autumn Skies (band; Australia)
- Fiber Optic Acoustic Sensors (Northrop Grumman)
- First Order Abstract Syntax (computing)
- Footsteps of a Stranger (song)
- Fraction of a Second (time measurement)
- Friends of Albert Schweitzer (England, UK)
- Friends of the Animal Shelter of St. Bernard, Inc. (Chalmette, LA)
- Future Offensive Air System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christiansen has also served as chairman of the National Air Transportation Association and the Fractional Ownership Aviation Rulemaking Committee that developed the new FAR Part 91K to regulate fractional operators.
Christiansen received wide recognition in the media during the past year as a result of his activities as Chairman of the Fractional Ownership Aviation Rulemaking Committee (FOARC), a group organized to draft new rules to govern the operation of fractional aircraft.