space-time fractional partial differential equation , space and time fractional Fokker-Planck equation , fractional order two point boundary value problem , the fractional KdV equation , fractional convection-diffusion equation , fractional partial differential equations fluid mechanics , fractional KdV-Burgers-Kuramoto equation  and so on.
What does FFPE stand for?
FFPE stands for Fractional Fokker-Planck Equation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFPE
We have 4 other meanings of FFPE in our Acronym Attic
- Forest and Fishery Products Division (USDA)
- Forum for Family Planning and Development (advocacy)
- Frankfort Fire Protection District (Frankfort, IL)
- Full-Face, Pressure Demand
- Fédération de la Fonction Publique Européenne (French: European Civil Service Federation; staff trade union; various organizations)
- Fédération des Femmes pour l'Europe (French: Federation of Women for Europe)
- Fédération Française du Pilotage d'Entreprises (French: French Federation of Business Control)
- Festival de Films de Portneuf sur l'Environnement (French: Portneuf Film Festival on Environment; Portneuf, Quebec, Canada)
- Formaldehyde Fixed-Paraffin Embedded (tissue)
- Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (tissue)
- Fédération Francophone des Praticiens et Enseignants en Réflexologie (French: French Federation of Reflexology Teachers and Practitioners)
- Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Tissue
- Fairly Fast Packet Filter (computing)
- Family Friendly Programming Forum
- Fédération Française des Pompes Funèbres (French: French Federation of Funeral Directors)
- Fiber Fabry-Perot Filter (optics)
- Fighting For Penguins Freedom
- Find Fast Parts Fast (Performance Warehouse Association)
- Freedom from Poverty Foundation (est. 1993; Canada)
- Faculdade de Formação de Professores de Goiana (Portuguese: Goiana College of Teacher Education; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anomalous diffusion: Fractional Fokker-Planck equation and its solutions.
Fractional Fokker-Planck equation for fractal media.