Single-Flow Fraction-Specific Thermal Processing of pumpable food products containing particulates can be successfully effected on the Steripart.
What does FSTP stand for?
FSTP stands for Fraction-Specific Thermal Processing (food science)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSTP
We have 8 other meanings of FSTP in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Student Training Officer
- Fullerton Secondary Teachers Organization (Fullerton, CA)
- Free State Theatre Organ Society (Maryland)
- Facts Screening and Transforming Processor
- Federal Surface Transportation Program
- Financial Services Transfer Pricing
- Five Seasons Transportation and Parking (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Foiled Shielded Twisted Pair (network cable)
- Food Security Thematic Programme (EU)
- Foreign Signaling Transfer Point (Sprint)
- Full Season Ticket Plan (sporting events)
- Full Spectrum Threat Protection (Army)
- Forum Studi Transportasi Antar Perguruan Tinggi (Indonesian Inter University Transportation Studies Forum)
- Fonds de Solidarité des Travailleurs du Québec (French: Workers Solidarity Fund of Quebec; Canada)
- Full-Spectrum Threat Response
- Federal-State Toxicology Risk Analysis Committee (US EPA)
- Frontier Science & Technology Research Foundation, Inc. (New York)
- Food Science and Technology Research Institute (Turkey)
- Fire Service Training Record System (Virginia Department of Fire Programs)
- Formosan Subterranean Termite Research Unit