g]s) for the PAr/PETG melt blends with weight fraction of PAr are shown in Fig.
What does FPAR stand for?
FPAR stands for Fraction of PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) absorbed by the plant canopy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FPAR
We have 6 other meanings of FPAR in our Acronym Attic
- Floating Point Array Processor
- Fonds de Prévention des Aléas de la Pêche (French: Hazards Prevention Fund for Fisheries)
- Fédération de Patinage Artistique du Québec (French: Federation of Parents Adopters Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Fédération des Parents Adoptants du Québec (French: Federation of Parents Adopters Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Fédération des Producteurs Acéricoles du Québec (French: Quebec Maple Syrup Producers Federation)
- Foster Parents Association of Queensland, Inc. (Australia)
- Family Planning Annual Report
- Feminist Participatory Action Research
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- Fixed-base Precision Approach Radar
- Fraction of Photosynthetically Active Radiation
- Facility Planning, Architecture, and Real Estate
- Federação Portuguesa de Actividades Subaquáticas (Portuguese: Portuguese Federation of Underwater Activities)
- Financial Planning Association of Singapore (est. 1998)
- Flight Performance Advisory System
- Focal Plane Assembly Shroud
- Foreign Patent Access System
- Foreign Purchase Acknowledge Statements
- Foreign Purchase Acknowledgement Statements
- Foster Parent Association of Spokane (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The largest discount as a fraction of par value, however, was taken by IncrediMail, Ltd.