Michael Hallett, Vice President, Fox-Pitt, Kelton, Inc.
What does FPKI stand for?
FPKI stands for Fox-Pitt, Kelton, Inc. (investing; Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPKI
- Fallen Peace Keepers (gaming clan)
- Fast Packet Keying
- Fédération de Parkour (French: Parkour Federation)
- First People of the Kalahari (Botswana)
- Forensisch Psychiatrische Kliniek (Dutch: Forensic Psychiatric Clinic)
- Fort Phil Kearny (US Army outpost)
- Fox Pitt Kelton (now Fox-Pitt Kelton Cochran Caronia Waller; financial services)
- Frank Ponge & Kollegen (German voice company)
- Fuzzy Prototypical Knowledge Discovery
- Federal Public Key Infrastructure
- Federal Public Key Infrastructure Steering Committee
- Federal Public Key Infrastructure Technical Working Group
- Full-Potential Korring-Kohn-Rostoker
- Forum Produsen Komputer Nasional (Indonesian: National Computer Manufacturers Forum)
- Fraksi Persatuan Keadilan Nasional (Indonesian: National Justice Unity Faction)
- Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil
- Federal Parental Kidnapping Prevention Act (child custody law)
- Fraksi Partai Keadilan Sejahtera (Indonesian: Prosperous Justice Party Faction)
- Forum Peduli Keselamatan Warga (Indonesian: Peduli Safety Forum Warga)
- Face Pumped Laser
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zanelli was Managing Director of Corporate Finance at Fox-Pitt, Kelton, Inc.
Prior to joining Kelso Management, Caffrey worked as an associate in the technology mergers and acquisitions department of Cowen & Company and as an associate in the corporate finance department of Fox-Pitt, Kelton, Inc.