Fox Learning Systems is the innovator of the Real Life, Real Learning(TM) staff education curriculum designed specifically for the long-term care industry.
What does FLS stand for?
FLS stands for Fox Learning Systems (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLS
We have 158 other meanings of FLS in our Acronym Attic
- Fluid Level Sensor
- Flying Lab Software, LLC (video game company; Seattle, WA)
- Folded Letter Sheet (philatelics)
- Fondation pour le Logement Social (French: Foundation for Social Housing)
- Food and Life Sciences (Cornell University; New York)
- Foreign Language School
- Forensic Light Source
- Formation Locale de Sécurité (French: Local Security Training)
- Forward Logistic Site
- Forward Looking SONAR
- Français Langue de Scolarisation (French: French Language Schooling)
- Français Langue Seconde (French: French Second Language)
- Free Lance Sales (website)
- Free Lance-Star (newspaper; Fredericksburg, VA)
- Front Line States
- Front Line Supervisor
- Frontal Lobe Syndrome
- Full Length Shot (camera angle)
- Fundamentals of Land Surveying (various locations)
- Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association/Educational/Publishers/Federal Government AAHSA Alliance/Group Purchasing ADVANCE News Magazine Alzheimer's Association American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators (AANAC) American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Assisted Living Success/Virgo Publishing Aurora Ministries Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (HCFA) Contemporary Long Term Care CARF-CCAC The Copper Ridge Institute Extended Care Product News/HMP Fox Learning Systems Inc.
The Web site features educational videos from Fox Learning Systems, a leading developer of online educational tools for professional and family caregivers, showing actual caregivers and elders as they deal with real situations such as dementia, long term care and nutrition.