Williams joined Fox Kids Europe as Managing Director of Central and Eastern Europe and was subsequently promoted to Executive Director, TV Channels Europe.
What does FKE stand for?
FKE stands for Fox Kids Europe (entertainment company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FKE
We have 3 other meanings of FKE in our Acronym Attic
- Ford Klub Danmark (Danish: Ford Club Denmark)
- Fresenius Kabi Deutschland (German technology manufacturer)
- Federation of Korean Drycleaners Association
- Fachkommission Diabetes in Bayern (German: Diabetes Commission in Bavaria; Germany)
- Florida Keys Dive Center
- Florida Keys Dolphin Championship (competition)
- Formulary Key Drug Type
- Forced Korteweg-de Vries (equation)
- Federation of Kenya Employers (est. 1956)
- Forschungsinstitut für Kinderernährung (German: Research Institute of Child Nutrition)
- Franz-Keldysh Effect (semiconductors)
- Full Knee Extension
- Florida Keys Electric Cooperative
- Fussball Kreis Erlangen Pegnitzgrund (German soccer district)
- Fashion Knowledge Forum (trade conference)
- Fast Kalman Filtering
- Fat Kid Fitness (blog)
- Football Kenya Federation (est. 2011)
- Foreningen af Kristne Friskoler (Denmark: Association of Christian Independent Schools)
- Fõvárosi Közterület Fenntartó (Capital Public Place Maintainer, Budapest, Hungary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The deal also gives Disney 76 percent interest in Fox Kids Europe, which reaches 24 million homes, and in a Latin American channel called Fox Kids with 10 million subscribers.
The first of the 54 half-hour cartoons was launched on Rupert Murdoch's Fox Kids Europe last month and on terrestrial TV a fortnight ago.
com, AMD, DoubleClick, Macromedia, Microsoft, The Weather Channel and Fox Kids Europe -- along with four of the Wall Street Journal's Top 10 Business Sites, five of the world's top 20 streaming sites, and many of the best-known media and entertainment companies -- have chosen Speedera as their service provider.
com, AMD, DoubleClick, Macromedia, Microsoft, The Weather Channel and Fox Kids Europe.
d'Halluin most recently held the position of Group Managing Director of the Channel Division at Fox Kids Europe.
Since the Fox Kids Europe web site is available in 17 different languages, Speedera integrated its technology with Vignette's content management system to provide ease of localization for multiple country sites.
UNICEF For the FOX KIDS CUP, Fox Kids Europe has entered into a partnership with UNICEF.