Mrs Houston said their daughter, a fourth-year medical student, would have made a "huge contribution" to society if she had lived.
What does M4 stand for?
M4 stands for Fourth-Year Medical Student
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 2 other meanings of M4 in our Acronym Attic
- Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor
- MAJCOM Manpower Management System
- Me, Money, Mind and Soul (seminar; World Human Development Center)
- Morphine-3-Sulphate (pharmacology)
- Multiband, Multimode, Multirole Tactical Radio System
- Playlist file for multiple MP3 files
- MTP (Message Transfer Part) Level 3 User Adaptation Layer (IETF)
- Mobile Medical Mentoring Vehicle
- Modélisation Multi-Échelles de la Matière Vivante (French: Multi-Scale Modeling of Living Matter)
- Multi-radio Multi-channel Multi-Hop Wireless Network
- Messier Object #42 (deep space object; the Orion Nebula)
- Dragon Wireguided Missile System
- Minnesota Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- MPEG 4 Audio (audio compression format)
- Model 4 Advanced 1 (US Army assault rifle)
- Marketing for Business (software)
- Mobile for Business (Warsaw, Poland)
- Meet for Coffee
- Marked 4 Death (gaming)
- Marketing 4 Digital
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tallahassee-based FSU College of Medicine has welcomed up to 40 third-and fourth-year medical students to its regional Sarasota campus each year since 2005.
He is a fourth-year medical student at the University of New England in Biddeford.
12 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Medical Association (AMA) Foundation awarded Physicians of Tomorrow Scholarships to twenty rising fourth-year medical students.
He earned his medical degree at the University of Kentucky, Lexington, where he developed a business of health care elective for fourth-year medical students.
She will be based out of the Huntington, WV/Ashland, Kentucky area where she will serve not only as a liaison between WVSOM and third and fourth-year medical students performing clinical rotations in that area, but will also work on developing curriculum, insuring quality clinical rotations, and securing additional clinical sites and rotations for students.
Neal Baer, a physician who became an executive producer on ER, was a fourth-year medical student at Harvard University when Wells, a longtime friend, sent him Crichton's script.
David Samuel, a fourth-year medical student at Cardiff University, said "I had a dream to become a doctor from an early age.