Standard I/O is comprised of two Fast Ethernet and two USB ports as well as four binary inputs via the 10-pin power supply connector.
What does 4B stand for?
4B stands for Four Binary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 4B
- Hitman Code 47 (game)
- Parking Violation - Private Property (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Direct Traffic (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- EDTV specification, 480 lines of resolution, interlaced
- EDTV specification, 480 lines of resolution, progressive
- Intel 80486 Microprocessor
- Quadragesimo-Octavo (book paper size; aka Forty-Eightmo)
- Escort Military/VIP/etc. (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Attend Scene/Meeting/Course/Other (police icident code; New Zealand)
- Fourth Amendment
- Mortuary Procedure (police incident code; New Zealand)
- 4 Binary, 3 Ternary (Euro-ISDN)
- Four Bed Molecular Sieve
- Command, Control, Communication and Computer (aircraft)
- Community Coordinated Care for Children, Inc.
- Community Coordinated Child Care Association
- Continuously Controlled Chassis Concept (Volvo)
- Correspondence/Counter (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Cut, Clarity, Color and Carat (how to evaluate a diamond)
- Logistics/Staff Transport (police incident code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example let us consider an eight link chain with a link assortment of Four binary and Four ternary links.
Each person is simulated with a neural network with four binary inputs, four hidden units, and a binary output.