Cybersecurity, Fountainhead College of Technology, Knoxville, Tenn.
What does FCT stand for?
FCT stands for Fountainhead College of Technology (Knoxville, Tennessee)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCT
We have 128 other meanings of FCT in our Acronym Attic
- Flow Control Technologies (Tyco)
- Flux-Corrected Transport
- Fonds Commun de Titrisation (French: mutual fund)
- Font Correlation Table
- Foreign Comparative Testing
- Forth Childrens Theatre
- Forward Coordinating Team (US FEMA)
- Foundation for Community Transformation (Sri Lanka)
- Foundations of Computation Theory
- Fraction of Commercial Power Supplied by Traditional Sources
- Fractional Component Thereof
- Frame Composition Table
- France Container Trading
- Free Commercial Time
- French Competency Test
- French Connection Team (gaming clan)
- Froid Climatisation Techniques (French: Cold Air Techniques)
- Fuel Cell Technology
- Fuel Cell Test (system; various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FireEye opens the Cyber Security Summit, co-hosted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), University of Tennessee, Fountainhead College of Technology and the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA), with a presentation on virtualization and its role in securing the network.
Alexander is the director for information assurance and cybersecurity training at Fountainhead College of Technology in Knoxville, Tenn.