has made a donation to the Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF), raising the current endowment to $25,000, in memory of Al Hunter, founder of the company and father of current owner Bill Hunter.
What does FEF stand for?
FEF stands for Foundry Educational Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEF
We have 54 other meanings of FEF in our Acronym Attic
- Federación Ecuatoriana de Fútbol (Spanish, Ecuador)
- Fédération des Etudiants Francophones (French: Federation of Francophone Students)
- Fernow Experimental Forest (research forest; West Virginia)
- File Exchange Format
- Fix Effectiveness Factor (methodology)
- Flèches Électroniques France (French dart club)
- Flexible Elastomeric Foam
- Florida Education Foundation
- Forced Expiratory Flow (lung function)
- Foundation for Economic Freedom (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of several industry-related trade and professional associations, currently serving as vice president of the American Foundry Society, a board member of the Ohio Cast Metals Association and past president of the Foundry Educational Foundation.
NEW YORK -- In its September 2008 issue, Foundry Management & Technology magazine inducts Foundry Educational Foundation executive director Bill Sorensen to its Hall of Honor.
Bob Mortenson, a longtime Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF) board member, recently received the foundations highest honor, the EJ.
He also serves as trustee and on the Board of Trustees for the Foundry Educational Foundation and the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, respectively.
Walsh award from the Foundry Educational Foundation in 2009.
While studying at the university, he was named a Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF) fellow, a Wheelabrator fellow and a Ford Foundation fellow.
He was also active in the Foundry Educational Foundation, where he served as secretary from 1988-2003.