What does FMA stand for?
FMA stands for Founder's Membership Award (International Order of DeMolay)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMA
We have 281 other meanings of FMA in our Acronym Attic
- Forest Management Area
- Formerly Mined Area
- Formosa, Formosa, Argentina - Formosa (Airport Code)
- Formosan Medical Association
- Forsythe/McArthur Associates, Incorporated
- Fort Meade Alliance (Hanover, MD)
- Forum Miniature Auto (French car club forum)
- Fossiles et Minéraux d'Auvergne (French: Minerals and Fossils of Auvergne; Auvergne, France)
- Foundation Modern Apprenticeship
- Foundational Model of Anatomy
- Fracture Mechanics Analysis
- Fragrance Materials Association of the United States, Inc.
- Frames Multiple Access
- Franklin Mutual Advisers, LLC (Franklin Resources, Inc.)
- Freaks Macintosh Archives
- Freelance Musicians' Association
- Freeport Merchants Association (Freeport, ME)
- Frequency Map Analysis
- Frequency Multiplier Analysis
- Fujitsu Microelectronics America, Inc.