The Foundation For Taxpayer and Consumer Rights (Santa Monica, CA) and the Public Patent Foundation (New York, NY) said they would appeal any later final decision by the examiner supporting the claims to the Patent and Trademark Office's Board of Appeals, which frequently overturns the decision made by examiners.
What does FTCR stand for?
FTCR stands for Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FTCR
We have 6 other meanings of FTCR in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération du Personnel du Textile, de la Chimie et du Papier (French: Textile, Chemical and Paper Staff Federation; Switzerland)
- Field Trains Command Post
- Fiscal Totals Clear Parameter
- Florida Tobacco Control Program
- Front-End Telemetry and Command Processor
- Fast Topology-driven Constraint-Based Rerouting
- Fédération des Tunisiens pour Une Citoyenneté des Deux Rives (French; Tunisian workers union)
- Fiat Twin Cam Register (now Sporting Fiats Club)
- Find the Computer Room (entertainment website and forum)
- Flight Test Control Room
- Free Testosterone/Cortisol Ratio
- First Turkish Credit Rating Agency (Turkey)
- Fault Tolerant Computer System
- Fault Tolerant Computing Symposium
- Fault Tolerant Control System
- Fire Control Technician, Senior Chief (USN Rating)
- First Tantric Church and Shelter (San Francisco, CA)
- First Trust Capital Strength (finance)
- Forward Time, Centered Space
- Florida Trial Court Staff Attorneys Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
California taxpayers shouldn't be stuck with a $90 million extra election just so termed-out politicians can hold on to their power and perks," Carmen Balber, consumer advocate with the Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights (FTCR).
``The average citizen will never be on an even playing field with powerful business interests that spend many thousands of dollars wining and dining and vacationing with government officials like this,'' notes Doug Heller, executive director of the Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights.
2 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights (FTCR) today called on Congress to subpoena Exxon Mobil's records and probe the oil giant's funding of organizations involved in disputing the reality of global warming.
Policy changes announced that ease licensing requirements on human embryonic stem cell patents held by the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (Madison, WI)(WARF) are a step in the right direction, but don't go far enough the Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights (Santa Monica, CA)(FTCR) said.
According to an analysis from the Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights, 13 Schwarzenegger supporters who have either directly or indirectly contributed heavily to the governor's campaigns have received highly prized state appointments.
1 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Foundation For Taxpayer and Consumer Rights (FTCR) praised provisions in new international stem cell research guidelines issued today that emphasize the need for researchers "to promote public benefit as their primary objective" when turning over discoveries to commercial firms.
They (HSAs) are sold as Band-Aids, but in essence they put salt in wounds, said Jerry Flanagan, consumer advocate at the Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights in Santa Monica.