The Foundation for Seacoast Health has granted $360,000 to Families First Health and Support Center, a community, health center in Portsmouth.
What does FFSH stand for?
FFSH stands for Foundation for Seacoast Health (est. 1984; Portsmouth, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFSH
We have 1 other meaning of FFSH in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Forest Sector Economic Outlook (annual publication in Helsinki, Finland)
- Fédération Française de Street Football (French: French Street Football Federation)
- Fédération Française des Semences Fourragères (French)
- Final Fantasy Shrine Finder (video game)
- Friends of Florida State Forests (Tallahassee, FL)
- Fédération Française des Secouristes et Formateurs Policiers (French: French Federation of Police Trainers and First Aiders)
- Fédération Française des Sports de Glace (French: French Federation of Ice Sports)
- Forms of Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
- Fédération Française des Sociétés d'Homéopathie (French: French Federation of Homeopathy Corporations)
- Florida Foundation for School Health
- Field Federal Safety and Health Councils
- Federation of Film Societies of India
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute (industry accreditation)
- Financial Freedom Society, Inc. (Wesley Chapel, FL)
- First Financial Services, Inc. (Charlotte, NC)
- Ford Financial Services, Inc. (California)
- Fieldbus Foundation Safety Instrumented Systems
- Fastest File Splitter and Joiner (computer program)
- Fast Frequency Shift Keying
- Full-Fat Sunflower Kernel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomas McCarthy filed a joint economic expert report and testified in court on behalf of the Hospital Corporation of America during the remedies phase of the Foundation for Seacoast Health vs.
HCA and the Foundation for Seacoast health are locked in a court battle over whether a $33 billion leveraged buyout of the full RCA hospital chain constitutes a transfer of the local hospital's assets; triggering a requirement that the foundation be given the right of first refusal to buy back the hospital
The Foundation for Seacoast Health, which filed the suit, said it is "deeply concerned that the overall strategy of HCA's new owners will negatively impact the hospital in the interest of increasing profits for the new owners.