Nominally operated by the Foundation for National Progress in San Francisco, the website reminds prospective donors their identities will likely become known to their payment processor, so it also provides an address to which "anonymous contributions" can be mailed.
What does FNP stand for?
FNP stands for Foundation for National Progress (Mother Jones)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FNP
We have 52 other meanings of FNP in our Acronym Attic
- Fifth and Pacific Companies (formerly Liz Claiborne, Inc.; est. 1976)
- Fijian Nationalist Party (political party)
- Fiordland National Park (New Zealand)
- Firewall Network Processor
- First National Pictures (now Warner Brothers)
- Fixed Number Portability (phone numbers)
- Flextel Number Presentation (phone numbers)
- Fonds National de Prévention (French: National Prevention Fund)
- Food and Nutrition Programme (UN)
- Forest and Nature Conservation Policy Group (UK)
- Frankfurter Neue Presse (German: Frankfurter New Press; Frankfurter, Germany)
- Frederick News-Post (Frederick, MD newspaper)
- Freedom Nutritional Products (Australia)
- Friday Night Party
- Front National Progressiste (French: National Progressive Front; Syria)
- Frysk Nasjonale Partij (Dutch: Frisian National Party)
- Fundy National Park (Canada)
- Fusion Point
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Board Certified
- Federación Nacional de Pequeños Agricultores
Samples in periodicals archive:
The perpetually poor Mother Jones--it operates slightly above or below the break-even point each year--is published by the nonprofit Foundation for National Progress and makes ends meet through individual contributions and grants from a small number of foundations.
John Tirman, who directs the Washington-based Winston Foundation and also sits on the board of the Foundation for National Progress (the parent non-profit of Mother Jones), has analyzed the phenomenon.