and Lynne Thomas, a counselor and coach in Britain, mark the 40th birthday of the Brussels-based European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) with a two volume set.
What does FFMD stand for?
FFMD stands for Foundation for Management Development
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFMD
We have 2 other meanings of FFMD in our Acronym Attic
- Fortune Financial and Management Consultancy (Mumbai, India)
- Freshwater Fish Marketing Corporation (Canadian government)
- Full Fledged Money Changers (India)
- Full-Function Miniature Computer (Gumstix)
- Fulwood Free Methodist Church (Lancashire, United Kingdom)
- Federal Financial Management Certificate Program
- Fission Fragments Mass Distribution (nucleosynthesis)
- Folkfronten För Mänsklig Dygnsrytm
- Force Field Molecular Dynamics
- Forefoot Measuring Device
- Fédération Française de la Montagne et de l'Escalade (French)
- Functional Failure Mode & Effect Analysis
- Fixed Format Message Entry Device
- Fédération Française de Modélisme Ferroviaire (French: French Federation of Railway Modelling)
- Fédération Française des Métiers de la Fourrure (French Federation of Furriers)
- Force-Free Magnetic Field (plasma physics)
- Fairfield Financial Mortgage Group, Inc. (Danbury, CT)
- Fear Factor Music Group (hip hop label)
- First Financial Mortgage Group (various locations)
- Fairfield Financial Mortgage Group Inc. (Danbury, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University (HBMeU), a leading education institution in the UAE, discussed key strategic alliance proposals with officials of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and St Gallen University during a series of meetings in Austria and Switzerland.
In June 2010, IIM Bangalore obtained the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
The association is the lead body for providers of business and management education in Britain, and also liaises closely with the European Foundation for Management Development and Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business in the United States.
Between October 1990 and December 1994, Gay was Director General of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) in Brussels.
The European Academy of Business in Society (EABIS) and the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) have launched their new Business In Society Gateway Web site (http://www.
The China Europe International Business School, a decade-long collaboration between the European Foundation for Management Development and Shanghai Jiaotong University, says it has temporarily closed its Beijing outpost to concentrate on its bigger program in Shanghai.
Speaking in Nottingham to the European Foundation for Management Development, his speech was peppered with references to the classic sit-com, comparing Sir Humphrey's keeping the public (and his minister) in the dark to his own courageous commitment to open government.