1 /PRNewswire/ -- Foundation for Jacobson Resonance (FJR) - Experimental in-vitro studies at the College of Veterinary Medicine, Mississippi State University, have revealed anti-cancer properties of MRT, with select field-schedules, in human mammary carcinoma cell populations.
What does FJR stand for?
FJR stands for Foundation for Jacobson Resonance (magnetic resonance therapy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FJR
We have 4 other meanings of FJR in our Acronym Attic
- Forest-Jackson Public Library (Forest, Ohio)
- Fondation Jean Pierre Perreault (French: Jean Pierre Perreault Foundation; dance company; Canada)
- Festival Juste Pour Rire (French: Just for Laughs Festival; Canada)
- Field Joint Protection System
- Festival de Jazz de Québec (French: Quebec Jazz Festival; Quebec, Canada)
- Fonds Jeunesse Québec (French: Quebec Youth Fund; Canada)
- Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission
- Fork/Join Queueing Networks
- Federal Judicial Resource
- Flashing Jelly Ring
- Francis Joseph Reitz (High School, Evansville, Indiana)
- Friends of the Jock River (Canada)
- Florida Junior Rodeo Association
- Francis Joseph Reitz High School (Evansville, Indiana, USA)
- Federation of Jewish Relief Organisations (London, England, UK)
- Fiber Optic Jacket Stripper (tool)
- Fiches Juridiques Suisses (French: Swiss Legal Records; Switzerland)
- Followers of Jesus School (Brooklyn, NY)
- Fördeverein für Jugend und Sozialarbeit eV (German: Fjord Association for Youth and Social Work)
- Fordingbridge Junior School (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Foundation for Jacobson Resonance (FJR) -- Some would say that it takes a lot of "nerve" to announce that nerve growth and repair may very well be on the horizon.