What does FIHI stand for?
FIHI stands for Foundation for Independent Home Inspection (real estate)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIHI
We have 1 other meaning of FIHI in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Internationale des Hommes Catholiques (French)
- Food Industries Holding Company (Egypt)
- Foothills Indian Horse Club (Abbeville, SC)
- Foundation for Integrative Healthcare (est. 1999)
- Fontys Internationale Hogeschool Economie (Venlo, The Netherlands)
- Foundation for Independent Higher Education
- Fellow of the Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estates Management
- Florida Inclusive Home Education Network
- Firsts in High Fidelity (book)
- Federation of Indian Herbal Industry (India)
- Functional Integrated Hazard Identification (UK)
- Fast Ignition Heavy Ion Fusion (power plant process)
- Forensic Investigation and Human Identification Society
- Finet International Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- Fun Inline Hockey League
- Fellow of the Institute of Healthcare Management (UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Housing Management (Ontario, Canada)
- Foundations in Herbal Medicine (Albuquerque)
- Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, Inc.
- Fraternidad Internacional de Hombres de Negocios del Evangelio Completo (Guatemala)