The Foundation for Independent Higher Education -- A recent $500,000 grant will support the First Opportunity Partners Venture Fund, a national initiative that helps to increase the access and success of first-generation, low-income and minority students in higher education.
What does FIHE stand for?
FIHE stands for Foundation for Independent Higher Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIHE
We have 1 other meaning of FIHE in our Acronym Attic
- Kinshasa, Zaire - Kinshasa (Airport Code)
- Finnish Ice Hockey Association (Helsinki, Finland)
- Florida Indian Hobbyist Association (est. 1965)
- Federazione Italiana Hit Ball (Italian: Italian Hit Ball Federation)
- Federacion Internacional de los Hombres Catolicos (Spanish)
- Fédération Internationale des Hommes Catholiques (French)
- Food Industries Holding Company (Egypt)
- Foothills Indian Horse Club (Abbeville, SC)
- Foundation for Integrative Healthcare (est. 1999)
- Fontys Internationale Hogeschool Economie (Venlo, The Netherlands)
- Fellow of the Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estates Management
- Florida Inclusive Home Education Network
- Firsts in High Fidelity (book)
- Federation of Indian Herbal Industry (India)
- Foundation for Independent Home Inspection (real estate)
- Functional Integrated Hazard Identification (UK)
- Fast Ignition Heavy Ion Fusion (power plant process)
- Forensic Investigation and Human Identification Society
- Finet International Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- Fun Inline Hockey League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initial funding has been generously provided by Lumina Foundation for Education, the Foundation for Independent Higher Education, and Fifth Third Bancorp, the lead corporate sponsor for ACI's College Success Network.
Founded in 1958, the Foundation for Independent Higher Education is the national partner in a network of 37 state and regional independent college funds and their 665 affiliated private colleges and universities.
SEATTLE, April 22 /PRNewswire/ -- General Motors (NYSE: GM) today presented the Foundation for Independent Higher Education (FIHE) with a grant for $110,000 during ceremonies at the organization's annual conference in Seattle.
In addition to serving as a director of Kilbarr Corporation, he is vice chairman of the board of trustees of the Foundation for Independent Higher Education and a member of Fairleigh Dickinson University's board of trustees.