Although he has kept his role low-key, a statement on his Foundation for Florida's Future Facebook page said, "Amendment 7 is not about vouchers.
What does FFF stand for?
FFF stands for Foundation for Florida's Future (think tank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFF
We have 194 other meanings of FFF in our Acronym Attic
- Form, Fit, Function
- Forming Futures Foundation (Colombia)
- Formulas Fatal to the Flesh (Morbid Angel album)
- Forte Fortissimo (music; as loud as can be played)
- Fortisissimo (music)
- Fortune 500 Index (stock symbol)
- Forum for Fåreskaller
- Forum for Football
- Fossil Fuel Foundation of Africa
- Found Footage Festival (comedy event)
- Foundations for Farming (UK)
- Founders, Friends, Family (finance)
- Four Footed Friends, Inc. (Indiana, PA)
- Fourth Freedom Forum
- Fox Football Fone-In
- France Flora Fauna (French nature program)
- Francophone Film Festival (various locations)
- Fred Flintstone Format (mm/dd/yyyy date format)
- Free Form Fabrication
- Free French Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following an unsuccessful bid for governor in 1994, Bush founded the nonprofit Foundation for Florida's Future, which joined forces with the Greater Miami Urban League to establish one of the state's first charter schools.
She served on the board of directors of Jeb Bush's think-tank, the Foundation for Florida's Future and he then appointed her head of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
The Foundation for Florida's Future, an outfit established by voucher proponent and former governor Jeb Bush, defended the ballot proposal.
He formed the Foundation for Florida's Future, a not-for-profit public policy organization, and the Foundation for Excellence in Education, a not-for-profit charitable organization.
Ill a press statement issued through his Foundation for Florida's Future, he called the decision "extremely disappointing" and "heartbreaking" and said it could mean that other scholarship programs may be attacked by "individuals who want to centralize all education decisions within government bureaucracies.