Seven beaches in the UAE have been awarded Blue Flag status by Emirates Wildlife Society and World Wildlife Foundation (EWS-WWF), in partnership with the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE).
What does FEE stand for?
FEE stands for Foundation for Environmental Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FEE
We have 69 other meanings of FEE in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération des Éclaireuses et Éclaireurs (French scout federation)
- Fédération des Experts Comptables Européens (European Federation of Accountants)
- Fire Emblem Empire (gaming website)
- Flared End Element
- Florida Engineers in Education
- Fördergesellschaft Erneuerbare Energien eV (German: Society for the Promotion of Renewable Energies)
- Foreign Exchange Earnings
- Formed Element Emboli (medical Doppler studies referring to artery plaque or clot formation)
- Forward Equipment Enclosure (NASA)
- Foundation for Economic Education
- France Énergie Éolienne (French: France Wind Energy; symposium)
- France Études Électroniques (French: France Education Electronics)
- French Echocardiograph Equipment
- Functional Estimating Equation
- Facility for Earth and Environmental Analysis (UK)
- Federal Employee Education & Assistance Fund
- Financial Enterprises Employees Association (India)
- Florida Educational Equity Act of 1984
- Fondation Européenne d'Enseignement en Anesthésiologie (French: Foundation for European Education in Anaesthesiology)
- Foundation for European Education in Anaesthesiology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Emirates Wildlife Society in association with WWF (EWS-WWF), in partnership with the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE), awarded the accolades.
Penmaenmawr in Conwy and Tywyn, Gwynedd, all gained blue flag status issued by the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE) for facilities, environmental management, water quality and all-round cleanliness.
The Blue Flag programme is a worldwide initiative run by independent non-profit group the Foundation for Environmental Education.
In a list released today by charity Keep Wales Tidy, 43 beaches and marinas in Wales have been chosen to receive the stamp of approval from the Denmark-based Foundation for Environmental Education.
But the council wants to charge pounds 95 plus VAT for planning permission to show off the Foundation for Environmental Education flag.
The National Energy Education Development Project manages curriculum training and administration of the Bright Ideas grants, and the Foundation for Environmental Education coordinates installation of the donated photovoltaic systems.
CYMEPA, a member of the Foundation for Environmental Education, operates the Green Key programme in Cyprus.