``More of this stuff is going to happen when we have an aging infrastructure,'' said Jiin-Jen Lee, professor of civil engineering and director of the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
What does FCCHR stand for?
FCCHR stands for Foundation for Cross-connection Control and Hydraulic Research
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Family Child Care Home
- Filipino Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI)
- First Congregational Church of Hopkinton (Hopkinton, MA)
- Fol'Car Club de la Hague (French sports club)
- Football Club de Cergy Le Haut (French football club)
- Frederick County Coalition for the Homeless (Frederick, MD)
- Frequency Control Channel
- Frequency Correction Channel
- Foundation for the Care and Cure of Huntington's Disease
- Family Child Care Home Education Network (California)
- Family Child Care Homes of Rhode Island
- Fellow of the Canadian College of Health Service Executives
- Federally Certified Court Interpreter
- Federation des Comites de Coordination de Independantistes (French: Federation of Independence Coordination Committees, New Caledonia)
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Fellowship of Companies for Christ International
- First Choice Communication Inc.
- First Choice in Commercial Insurance
- Frizzell Construction Co., Inc. (Bristol, TN)
- Froid Climatisation Commercial Industriel (French: Commercial Industrial Refrigeration Air Conditioning)