It is the archival repository for the records of the Ford Foundation as well as for other philanthropic and service organizations such as the Commonwealth Fund, Russell Sage Foundation, Foundation for Child Development, W.
What does FFCD stand for?
FFCD stands for Foundation for Child Development (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFCD
We have 4 other meanings of FFCD in our Acronym Attic
- Fairfax-Falls Church Community Service Board (Virginia)
- Fuerzas y Cuerpos de Seguridad del Estado (Spanish: Forces and State Security Corporation)
- Freudenberg Fuel Cell Components Technology (Freudenberg Industry Group; Weinheim, Germany)
- First Financial Community Credit Union (Brownsville, TX)
- Fatty Food Choice Disease
- Fédération Francophone de Cancérologie Digestive (French: Francophone Federation of Digestive Cancer Research)
- Food Flavorings Containing Diacetyl
- Food for Community Development (Church's Auxiliary for Social Action)
- Ford Focus Club Deutschland (German Ford Focus car club)
- Foundation for Character Development (Boulder, CO)
- Full Final and Complete Disclosure (Iraq)
- Faith Fellowship Community Development Corporation (Sayreville, NJ)
- Feed-Forward Convolutional Encoder
- Festival du Film des Cantons de l'Est (French: Film Festival of Eastern Townships; Canada)
- First Finished Consultant Episode (UK medicine)
- Fossil-Fuel Carbon Emission (environmental science)
- Foundation for Creative Expression (San Francisco, CA)
- Free-Flow Continuous Electrophoresis
- Fédération Francophone des Cercles d'Escrime de Belgique (Belgian fencing club)
- Florida Federation Council for Exceptional Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blum was president of the Manpower Demonstration Research Corporation (1982-1986), president of the Foundation for Child Development (1986-1996), and senior fellow at the National Center for Children in Poverty at Columbia University's Mailman School for Public Health.
Casey Foundation and the Foundation for Child Development and included policymakers, practitioners, and experts on all areas of education, including immigration research.
children are reading at or above grade level, notes America's Vanishing Potential, a study from the Foundation for Child Development.
The quality of life for American children has remained in a slow growth period since 2002, said the Foundation for Child Development 2008 Child Well-Being Index (CWI).
Tell that to the researchers at the Foundation for Child Development, a New York-based private philanthropy group that seeks to understand children, particularly the disadvantaged, and to promote their well-being.
Casey Foundation, the Foundation for Child Development, and the Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family statistics.
Violence and risky behaviors among children, such as teen birth, smoking, and use of alcohol and illegal drugs, have declined dramatically during the last 30 years, but high obesity rates are problematic, according to the 2005 Index of Child Well-Being released by the Foundation for Child Development.