Foundation for Blood Research provides a variety of educational materials for the public, including a regular newsletter as well as reports and books: www.
What does FBR stand for?
FBR stands for Foundation for Blood Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBR
We have 73 other meanings of FBR in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Boxer Rescue
- Flowing Black Robe (Everquest game item)
- Fluidized Bed Reactor
- Folkbildningsrådet (Sweden)
- Foreign Body Removal
- Formula Based Regulation
- Forward-Backward Ratio (antenna directivity)
- Fouled Beyond Repair (polite form)
- Foundation for Biblical Research
- Foundation for Biomedical Research
- Franchise Business Review (market research; Portsmouth, NH)
- Franko Bullet Rotator (fishing lure)
- Freeboard Ratio
- Frequency-Based Replacement
- Friedman, Billings, Ramsey Group, Inc. (investment firm)
- Front to Back Ratio
- Fueled by Ramen (record label)
- Full Blown Rose (rock band)
- Floating Body RAM (Random Access Memory; memory cell design)
- Faded Bedtime with Response Cost (treatment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state also houses six world-renowned nonprofit research laboratories: Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences, Foundation for Blood Research, the Gulf of Maine Research Institute, Jackson Laboratory, Maine Medical Center Research Institute, and the Mount Desert Island Biological Laboratory.
While it is not yet known whether early identification and treatment of thyroid deficiency will avoid fetal death and neuropsychological deficits in the offspring, it is clear that women themselves will benefit," said James Haddow, medical director of the Foundation for Blood Research in Scarborough, Maine.
In addition to spending her time in the classroom, Lucille dedicates her time to various professional activities including: State Representative- National Association of Biology Teachers (2002-05), Master Teacher- Illinois State University, National Training Institute at Maine Public Broadcasting Service, Environmental Epidemiology Institute, and Foundation for Blood Research NSF teacher institute, to name a few.
Ledue Foundation for Blood Research Scarborough, ME 04070 * Author for correspondence.
Haddow, medical director of the Foundation for Blood Research in Scarborough, Maine, a nonprofit medical research and education institute that helped fund the study Hypothyroidism, defined as having a TSH level that was at least 6 mU/L, accounted for 8 of the 91 reported cases of late fetal death, according to the study (J.
Haddow, vice president and medical director of the Foundation for Blood Research in Scarborough, Maine.