And with patients and their physicians sharing information and access together on a single platform, we have a foundation for better health care management.
What does FBHC stand for?
FBHC stands for Foundation for Better Health Care (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBHC
We have 4 other meanings of FBHC in our Acronym Attic
- Front of Back Hash (marching band)
- Fuel Burning Heater (vehicles)
- Full Body Harness (various companies)
- Full-Blooded Human
- Fruit Body Hydrophobin 1
- Fellow of British Hospitality Accountants
- Fort Berthold Housing Authority (U.S. Native American government organization; North Dakota)
- Fasting Breath Hydrogen Concentration
- Fire Baptized Holiness Church
- Fordham Bedford Housing Corporation (Bronx, NY)
- Fertile Bovine Hydatid Cyst Fluid
- Force Beachhead Line
- Fetal Bovine Heart Endothelial Cells
- Fluidized Bed Heat Exchanger
- Fetal Bovine Heart Endothelial Cell (cytology)
- Familial Benign (Hypocalciuric) Hypercalcaemia
- Full Bandwidth at Half Height (neurophysiological research)
- Fellow of the British Horological Institute (UK)
- Florida Breast Health Initiative (Miami Lakes, FL)
- Friends of Boston Harbor Islands, Inc. (Hingham, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This conference is sponsored by The Foundation for Better Health Care.
Contact: Rachel Gibson, Foundation for Better Health Care, rachel@fbhc.