95 Paperback R737 Cottrell, a Foundation Year 1 doctor at University Hospital of North Staffordshire, offers practical advice to medical students beginning the 'pre-clinical years' at UK universities, along with quotes from real medical students.
What does FY1 stand for?
FY1 stands for Foundation Year 1 (medical students, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fiscal Year
- Force to Yield (engineering)
- Forget You (polite form)
- Foundation Year
- Fraternally Yours
- Full Year
- Fushigi Yuugi (Anime)
- Florida Yards & Neighborhoods Program
- Forget You and the Sysop You Rode in On (polite form)
- Feng-Yun 2 (geostatioary meteorological satellite of China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cottrell, a Foundation Year 1 doctor at University Hospital of North Staffordshire, UK, summarizes what to expect during the clinical years, and gives tips on talking with patients and colleagues, dealing with difficult people, history taking and examining patients, ward rounds, clinics, theater, and community placements.