At the end of the two years successful students will gain a Foundation Construction Award in Building Craft Occupations, along with invaluable work experience.
What does FCA stand for?
FCA stands for Foundation Construction Award (certification)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCA
We have 336 other meanings of FCA in our Acronym Attic
- Ford Chinese Association
- Foreign Civilian Aid
- Foreign Currency Account (investing)
- Foreign Currency Adjustment
- Forest Conservation Act (Maryland)
- Formal Concept Analysis
- Formal Cryptographic Access
- Formation Continue et Alternance (French: Continuing Education and Alternation)
- Former Child Actor
- Fórsa Cosanta Áitiúil (Irish National Guard)
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts (New York, NY)
- Fragment Class Analysis
- Framework Convention Alliance
- Franche Comté Assainissement (French: Frank County Sanitation)
- Franklin Career Academy (Franklin, NH)
- Fred Cohen & Associates (Livermore, CA)
- Free Capacity Assignment
- Free Carrier (shipping)
- French Camp Academy (French Camp, MS)
- Frequency Clearance Agreement (UK; aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upon her return, she revisited her old love for plastering and set upon on a career in the building trade, having completed a Foundation Construction Award and an Intermediate Construction Award at Blackburne House.
A nthony is studying for an NVQ 2 in multi skills, covering everything frombricklaying to decorating, while Scott is studying for a Construction Industry Training Board qualification in bricklaying, and Liam is completing for a Foundation Construction Award in bricklaying.
Qualifications will range from OCN level for school children to Foundation Construction Awards and City & Guilds.
The work they carried out also counts towards a preliminary certificate for the Duke of Edinburgh Award and will continue working towards a Foundation Construction Award in building craft.