The one day CIEH Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene provides a comprehensive understanding of food hygiene for all food handlers.
What does FCFH stand for?
FCFH stands for Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health; Royal Society for Public Health; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FCFH
We have 3 other meanings of FCFH in our Acronym Attic
- Final Cut Film Festival
- First Coast Fly Fishers (fly fishing club)
- Football Club Falleron Froidfond (French football club)
- Free Cash Flow to the total Firm (financial analysis)
- Full Contact Fighting Federation (mixed martial arts)
- Fédération des Carnavals et Festivités de Franche-Comté (French carnival association)
- Fairfax County Flag Football League (Virginia; est. 1977)
- Football Club Fief Gesté (French football club)
- First Call for Help (United Way)
- Fort Campbell Family Housing (US Army; base housing)
- Francis Cauffman Foley Hoffmann Architects, Ltd. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fuller Center for Housing (Americus, GA)
- Faith Christian Fellowship International
- Family Caregiving Factors Inventory
- Fellow, Clothing and Footwear Institute
- Fellowship of Christian Farmers International
- First Canadian Funds, Inc.
- First Coast Fleet, Inc.
- Foundations of Complex Financial Institutions (certificate)
- Friendly Care Foundation, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The course, run by staff from Coventry City Council's health development unit, leads to a foundation certificate in food hygiene.