According to The Foundation Aiding the Elderly, (FATE), the widespread practice of providing insufficient skilled nursing staff is the underlying cause of most of the preventable health problems experienced by nursing home residents.
What does FATE stand for?
FATE stands for Foundation Aiding the Elderly
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FATE
We have 32 other meanings of FATE in our Acronym Attic
- Feline Aortic Thromboembolism (disease)
- Female Acceleration Tolerance Enhancement
- Fetal Alveolar Type II Cells
- Field Analytic Technology Encyclopedia
- Field Analytic Tools Encyclopedia
- Firefighters And Their Endothelium (medical study)
- Five Across the Eye (DAoC gaming guild)
- Florida Association of Theatre Education
- Flow, Aerosol, Thermal, and Explosion Model (software; US Department of Energy)
- For All the Emptiness (band)
- Functional Attributes in Terrestrial Ecosystems
- Future Aircraft Technology Enhancement
- Future Altering Time Entity (Chrono Cross game)
- Faculté de Théologie Évangélique de Bangui (Bangui, Central African Republic)
- Faculdade de Tecnologia de São Paulo
- FPGA-based Adaptive Tracking Estimation Computer
- Fellowship of Activists to Embrace Humanity (Lombard, IL)
- FIFRA and TSCA Enforcement System (US EPA)
- Formal Approaches to Testing of Software (workshop)
- Formal Approaches to Testing and Runtime Verification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Foundation Aiding the Elderly (FATE), a grass-roots, non-profit advocacy organization, established in 1982 to prevent nursing home abuse, poor care and neglect, has launched a national campaign starting in California to convince Public Utility Commissions in every state to not allow nursing homes to participate in commercial energy savings programs.