Bedard has served on several boards, including the RMC Research and Education Foundation Advisory Council, the National Research Council of Canada's Institute for Research in Construction Advisory Board, and the Canadian Ready Mixed Concrete Association.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Foundation Advisory Council (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Forecast Acquisition Cost
- Forecast at Completion (project management)
- Foreign Affairs Canada
- Foreign Affairs Committee (UK)
- Foreign Air Carrier
- Foreign Assets Control
- Formal Aspects of Computing (journal)
- Formation Aéronautique Conseil
- Forward Air Control(ler)
- Forwarding Agent Cachet (philately)
- fourth amended complaint (legal)
- Fractal Aspect Component (Aspect-Oriented Programming project)
- Franchise Advisory Council (various locations)
- Franklin Acceptance Corporation
- Frederick Arts Council (Frederick, MD)
- Free Active Chlorine (electrochemical water treatment)
- Free Available Chlorine
- Freethought Association of Canada (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Friday After Class
- Friday Afternoon Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been the Appraisal Institute's representative to The Appraisal Foundation Advisory Council, a council made up of appraisal organizations and government agencies that advises the Appraisal Standards Board.
and is a member of the Pharmaceutical Foundation Advisory Council at the University of Texas at Austin, and the External Advisory Committee Meeting for the Institute for Innovations in Medical Technologies at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.
At each meeting, Alyce DeJong updated the participants on the actions and events of The Appraisal Foundation Advisory Council (TAFAC).
Best is an advisory board member for the Education Commission of the States, and a member of the National Education Association Foundation Board, the College of Education Foundation Advisory Council for the University of Texas at Austin, and the National Urban Alliance Board for Columbia University.
She currently serves on the FOUNDATION Advisory Council.
She is also a board member of the New England Legal Foundation Advisory Council and a board overseer for the MSPCA.
At each meeting, Alyce DeJong, MAI, (Prudential Investment Management and NCREIF representative) presented updates on the actions and events of The Appraisal Foundation Advisory Council (TAFAC); Ellie Kerr, MAI, (JPMorgan Asset Management) presented updates on the Real Estate Information Standards (REIS) Council.