The Found Footage Festival sees 90 minutes of You've Been Framed-style shorts put together by US filmmakers Joe Pickett and Nick Prueher.
What does FFF stand for?
FFF stands for Found Footage Festival (comedy event)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFF
We have 194 other meanings of FFF in our Acronym Attic
- Forced Family Fun
- Form, Fit, Function
- Forming Futures Foundation (Colombia)
- Formulas Fatal to the Flesh (Morbid Angel album)
- Forte Fortissimo (music; as loud as can be played)
- Fortisissimo (music)
- Fortune 500 Index (stock symbol)
- Forum for Fåreskaller
- Forum for Football
- Fossil Fuel Foundation of Africa
- Foundation for Florida's Future (think tank)
- Foundations for Farming (UK)
- Founders, Friends, Family (finance)
- Four Footed Friends, Inc. (Indiana, PA)
- Fourth Freedom Forum
- Fox Football Fone-In
- France Flora Fauna (French nature program)
- Francophone Film Festival (various locations)
- Fred Flintstone Format (mm/dd/yyyy date format)
- Free Form Fabrication
Samples in periodicals archive:
MONDAY The Found Footage Festival is back at the Electric with comedians Nick Prueher and Joe Pickett screening odd and hilarious video material they've rescued and woven together.
The Found Footage Festival returns to Eugene on Sunday.
Byline: The Register-Guard Found Footage Festival finds the Bijou on Sunday The Found Footage Festival, a touring showcase of odd and hilarious found videos, returns to Eugene at 7:30 p.
Byline: The Register-Guard Odd and funny videos to be screened at Bijou Back by popular demand: the Found Footage Festival.
Comedy film festival riffs on found movie clips The Found Footage Festival, a national touring showcase and "a celebration of odd and hilarious found videos," will play a special one-night-only engagement at the Bijou at 9:15 p.