The upstream partnership will consist of EnCana's Foster Creek and Christina Lake projects, both located in the prolific eastern flank of the Athabasca oilsands in northeast Alberta.
What does FCCL stand for?
FCCL stands for Foster Creek and Christina Lake Project (Canada; ConocoPhillips)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCCL
We have 6 other meanings of FCCL in our Acronym Attic
- Fellowship of Creative Christian Jazz Musicians
- Fire Control Check
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (formerly Future Homemakers of America)
- Fletcher Challenge Canada Ltd. (pulp and paper company)
- Flexible Copper Clad Laminate
- Follicular Center Cell Lymphoma
- Football Club Corgoloin-Ladoix (French football club)
- Football Club des Coteaux Libournais (French football club)
- Football Cognacois Cyrien Laurentais (French football association)
- Formal Computational and Cognitive Linguistics (journal)
- Family, Consumer and Career Leaders of America (various locations)
- First Congregational Church of Los Angeles (California)
- Football Club Chusclan Laudun l'Ardoise (French football club)
- Football Club Cruviers-Lascours Brignon (French football club)
- Finney County Community Learning Center (Garden City, KS)
- Facilities Capital Cost of Monies
- Fat Cell-Conditioned Medium
- Federal Contract Compliance Manual
- Fédération des Ciné-Clubs de la Méditerranée (French: Federation of Film Societies of the Mediterranean)
- Fellow of the American College of Critical Care Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cenovus has a 50% ownership of the Narrows Lake, Foster Creek and Christina Lake projects with its partner ConocoPhillips.
The upstream partnership will consist of EnCana's Foster Creek and Christina Lake projects located in the prolific eastern flank of the Athabasca oil sands in northeast Alberta.