In addition, their donation center was inventoried and organized to help them better serve their 5,000 kids in foster care homes throughout Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
What does FCH stand for?
FCH stands for Foster Care Home (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCH
We have 69 other meanings of FCH in our Acronym Attic
- Flood Control Handbook
- Florence Crittenton Home (Helena, MT)
- Fluid Control Handbook
- Football Club d'Haraucourt (French football club)
- Football Club de Hirtzfelden (French football club)
- Football Club Hagetmau (French football club)
- Football Club Hermitage (French football club)
- Football Club Hilsenheim (French football club)
- Football Club Hurigny (French football club)
- Forced Convection Heater
- Fostoria Community Hospital (Ohio)
- Foundation for Cooperative Housing
- Fraction of Commercial Power Supplied by Hydro
- Frame Control Header
- France Collectivité Hygiène (French: France Community Hygiene)
- Fresno, CA, USA - Fresno Chandler Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Fuel Cell Heater
- Fundamental Channel
- Fusion Controller Hub (chipset)
- Future Capital Holdings (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Atanasov, 42, recently got a BGN 1 M contract with the Bulgarian government for the construction of two foster care homes in two quarters in the northwestern city of Vratsa by his firm, Dekra Stroy, the Presa daily reported Tuesday.
Researchers led by Margaret Sheridan, PhD, and Charles Nelson, PhD, of the Labs of Cognitive Neuroscience at Boston Children's Hospital, analyzed brain MRI scans from Romanian children in the ongoing Bucharest Early Intervention Project (BEIP), which has transferred some children reared in orphanages into quality foster care homes.
Types of risks accepted: Commercial children's daycare centers, in-home (family) children's daycare centers, children's camps, Head Start programs, nursery schools, latchkey programs, foster care homes, mental health clinics, drug and alcohol rehabilitation clinics, family counseling clinics, sheltered workshops, adoption agencies, Goodwill/Salvation Army and similar facilities, homeless shelters.
The Paul First Nation boy died April 30 in a home in rural Spruce Grove, which was not his foster care home.
95 pbk ISBN 9781876462895 SCIS 1445856 Solace had endured a life in a foster care home where she had never fit in.
Last year's event, also held on Father's Day, raised about $150 for the Whiteaker council's general fund, said Keathley, a nursing assistant for an adult foster care home.
When no one else wanted these kids, she adopted them as a family unit rather than see the siblings split up and sent to separate foster care homes.