In addition to this donation, E&C Enterprises, PMG Company's operations entity, pays for the mortgage on the Clinton Farm estate and NCCF operates the foster care home and facility.
What does FCH stand for?
FCH stands for Foster Care Home (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCH
We have 69 other meanings of FCH in our Acronym Attic
- Flood Control Handbook
- Florence Crittenton Home (Helena, MT)
- Fluid Control Handbook
- Football Club d'Haraucourt (French football club)
- Football Club de Hirtzfelden (French football club)
- Football Club Hagetmau (French football club)
- Football Club Hermitage (French football club)
- Football Club Hilsenheim (French football club)
- Football Club Hurigny (French football club)
- Forced Convection Heater
- Fostoria Community Hospital (Ohio)
- Foundation for Cooperative Housing
- Fraction of Commercial Power Supplied by Hydro
- Frame Control Header
- France Collectivité Hygiène (French: France Community Hygiene)
- Fresno, CA, USA - Fresno Chandler Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Fuel Cell Heater
- Fundamental Channel
- Fusion Controller Hub (chipset)
- Future Capital Holdings (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was a fundraiser for the charity to raise money for our children in foster care homes in South Africa, we also have a pre-school in South Africa with 40 children from the local village.
He spent most of his early life in abusive situations and was in and out of foster care homes.
Atanasov, 42, recently got a BGN 1 M contract with the Bulgarian government for the construction of two foster care homes in two quarters in the northwestern city of Vratsa by his firm, Dekra Stroy, the Presa daily reported Tuesday.
Researchers led by Margaret Sheridan, PhD, and Charles Nelson, PhD, of the Labs of Cognitive Neuroscience at Boston Children's Hospital, analyzed brain MRI scans from Romanian children in the ongoing Bucharest Early Intervention Project (BEIP), which has transferred some children reared in orphanages into quality foster care homes.
The team, led by Harvard University and Boston Children's Hospital researchers, studied MRI scans from a group of eight to 11 year old Romanian orphans, some of whom had been transferred to quality foster care homes.
Christina Aguilera plays the role of a small-town girl raised in foster care homes who goes to Los Angeles to follow her dreams.
They used it in the same way to match service authorization to Michigan's DHS and generate payments for adult foster care homes and personal care services through its separate systems.