Denise Wallace: Bird Man #4; 2009; 14-karat gold, 18-karat gold, and fossilized walrus ivory.
What does FWI stand for?
FWI stands for Fossilized Walrus Ivory
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FWI
We have 30 other meanings of FWI in our Acronym Attic
- Field Work Instructor (various schools)
- Financial Women International
- Fire Weather Index
- Flash with Info
- Fleet Weapons Integration (usually appears in conjunctions with AIP)
- Floating While Intoxicated
- Fluvial Water Influx
- Flying While Intoxicated
- Forest Fire Weather Index
- Fort Waste Industries (custom art design; Fort Wayne, IN)
- Foster Wheeler Italiana SpA
- Four Winds Interactive (Denver, CO)
- Framework-I (UK social services casework management system/database)
- FraudWatch International (internet security company; est. 2003)
- Freightwatch International (Austin, TX)
- French West Indies
- Freshwater Institute (Shepherdstown, WV, USA)
- Florida Women in Business
- Federated Women's Institutes of Canada
- Fighter Weapons Instructor Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fleck's intent for getting a Made in Alaska permit was to distinguish his fossilized walrus ivory guitar bridge pins from those of producers in the Lower 48.