A forward security element was formed within each convoy.
What does FSE stand for?
FSE stands for Forward Security Element
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSE
We have 127 other meanings of FSE in our Acronym Attic
- Flying Station Engineer
- Focal Symmetrical Encephalomalacia (sheep enterotoxemia)
- Follow Ship Evaluation
- Folsom Street East (New York, NY)
- Fondo Sociale Europeo (Italy)
- Fonds Social Européen
- Food Service Equipment
- Forefront Security for Exchange Server (Microsoft)
- Foreign Service Employee
- Fornecimentos E Serviços Externos (Portuguese: Supplies and External Services)
- Foundations of Software Engineering
- Four Stroke Engine
- Fourth Shift Edition (software)
- Foyer Socio-Éducatif (French: Socio-Educational Household)
- Fractionally Spaced Equalizers
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Germany)
- Fremont Street Experience (Las Vegas)
- From Somewhere Else
- Fuji Seal Europe
- Fujitsu Systems Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a movement-to-contact, the brigade commander recognizes that while the enemy forward security element is force-oriented, the enemy commander wants it to operate on advantageous terrain.
During an offensive penetration, the regiment will have a forward detachment consisting of the forward security element (FSE) and the advanced-guard main body (AGMB).