New Software Options for Monics and SAT-DSA to Detect and Identify Forward Error Correction Codes in Interfering Signals SUNNYVALE, Calif.
What does FECC stand for?
FECC stands for Forward Error Correction Code
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FECC
We have 17 other meanings of FECC in our Acronym Attic
- Far End Camera Control
- Federacion Española de Clubes Campistas (Spanish: Spanish Federation Cup Campers)
- Federal Electronic Commerce Coalition
- Federal Electronic Commerce Committee
- Federal Emergency Communications Coordinator
- Federation European Carnival Cities (Netherlands)
- Finnish Environmental Cluster for China
- Fires and Effects Coordination Cell
- Florida Energy and Climate Commission (est. 2008)
- Foreign Economic Cooperation Center (Ministry of Agriculture; China)
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Forward Error Correction Count-Fast (ITU-T)
- Forward Error Correction Count-Interleaved (ITU-T)
- Federation of Ethnic Communities' Councils of Australia
- Forum for Ethics Committees in the Commonwealth of Independent States (Russia)
- Fellowship of Christian Councils and Churches in West Africa
- Fellowship of Christian Councils and Churches in the Great Lakes and Horn of Africa (Kenya)
- Finnish-English Contrastive Corpus Studies Project (University of Jyvaskyla; Jyvaskyla, Finland)
- Ford Employee Charitable Contribution Scheme (Australia)
- First Edition Community Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2: Forward error correction code Code to detect an error caused during transmission and to correct it in the receiver by adding redundant arithmetic data to the transmitted signal.
Opnext will feature the following demonstrations at the exhibition: * The world's first live demonstration of a real-time 100Gbps DWDM solution based upon a single wavelength coherent receiver supporting forward error correction code with 20 percent overhead.
HDSL2 uses OPTIS signalling, a 16 level PAM line code with Tomlinson pre-coding, a shaped spectrum, and an advanced low latency forward error correction code to achieve up to 1.