The course offers hands-on training on the pocket forward entry device (PFED), rugged handheld computer (RHC), effects management tool (EMT) and ABCS integrated server (AIS).
What does FED stand for?
FED stands for Forward Entry Device
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FED
We have 95 other meanings of FED in our Acronym Attic
- Fonds Europeen de Developpement (European Development Fund)
- Fondului European de Dezvoltare (Romanian: Development Fund)
- For Elite Drivers
- Forcible Entry and Detainer
- Foreign Exchange Department (commercial banking)
- Forest Ecosystem Dynamics
- Fort Edward-Glen Falls (Amtrak station code; New York)
- Forum Entreprise Défense (French: Defense Enterprise Forum)
- Forum for Education and Democracy
- Forum for Energy and Development
- Foundation for Education for Democracy (Poland)
- Foundation for Enterprise Development (SAIC)
- Foundations of Education (various schools)
- Frequency Envelope Distribution (algorithm)
- Frequency Error Detector
- Frequent Epileptic Discharges
- Freshman Engineering Design (various schools)
- Front End Developer (various companies)
- Fuel Element Debris (nuclear waste)
- Fundacion Ecuatoriana de Desarrollo (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] We did not use the lightweight forward entry device (LFED); it was too time-consuming to input targets of opportunity, and there was no AFATDS at the battalion FSE.
The FO systems will be the light forward entry device (LFED) or the pocket-sized forward entry device (PFED).