A medical logistics company (MLC) and its forward distribution teams (FDTs) received these bulk shipments and redistributed them to support units in and around their locations.
What does FDT stand for?
FDT stands for Forward Distribution Team (various armed forces)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDT
We have 69 other meanings of FDT in our Acronym Attic
- First Destination Transportation
- Flash Distribution Transport (France)
- Flight Data Transmitter
- Flight Dynamics Team
- Floodway Data Table (various locations)
- Fluctuation-Dissipation Theorem (statistical physics)
- Fluxo de Dados Transfronteiras (Portuguese: Transboundary Flow Data)
- Force Development Test
- Formal Description Technique
- Formal Design Theory
- Forward-Deployed Trainer
- Frame Due Time
- Franking Deficit Tax (Australia)
- Frequency Doubling Technology (glaucoma test)
- Fully-Differential Transconductor (electrical engineering)
- Fuzzy Distance Transform (bone imaging)
- Follow-On Developmental and Operational Test and Evaluation
- Force Development Test & Experimentation
- Fédération du Tourisme Associatif de Savoie (French: Associative Tourism Federation of Savoy; Savoy, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the JRTC 06-06 rotation, the 32d Medical Logistics Battalion sent a small modular forward distribution team (FDT) with the 82d Sustainment Brigade to provide medical logistics support.
Exercise the forward distribution team mission of USAMMC-K and the 563d Medical Logistics Company.