For the Supply Department aboard USS George Washington (CVN 73), the challenges of operating as part of the Forward Deployed Naval Forces (FDNF) are many, but this motivated team of Sailors attacks challenges head-on, and provides a wide range of services day in and day out, 365 days per year.
What does FDNF stand for?
FDNF stands for Forward Deployed Naval Forces
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDNF
We have 1 other meaning of FDNF in our Acronym Attic
- Future Directions in Network Architecture (conference)
- Felipe De Neve Branch Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- Formula Dodge National Championship (race)
- Foundation for the Development of Needy Communities (Mbale, Uganda)
- The Future Does Not Compute (book)
- Facility Delayed-Neutron Detector
- Federación Deportiva Nacional Ecuestre (Spanish: National Equestrian Sports Federation)
- Fermetures du Nord Est (French: North East Closures)
- Federal Democratic National Forum (Nepal political group)
- Francis Degaulle Njie Foundation (Gambia)
- Frères de Nos Frères (French: Brothers of Our Brothers; Switzerland)
- Frente Democratico Nueva Guatemala (Spanish: New Guatemala Democratic Front)
- Flush Deck Nose Gear Launch
- Federated Dorchester Neighborhood Houses (Massachusetts)
- First Do No Harm
- Fort Davis National Historic Site
- Flavor-Diagonal Neutrino Interactions
- Florida Digital Newspaper Library (University of Florida)
- Fairbanks Daily News-Miner (newspaper; Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The master chief petty officer of the Navy (MCPON) recently shared one message with Sailors who make up the Forward Deployed Naval Forces (FDNF) in Japan--warfare programs are critical, and every Sailor should work toward qualifications, regardless of rank.
McCain recently completed participation in the USROK Exercise Foal Eagle and is assigned to Commander, Destroyer Squadron 15 as part of the US Navy's forward deployed naval forces operating out of Yokosuka.
In the case of spectrum-dependent equipment procured to support forward deployed naval forces, ensuring spectrum supportability is operationally critical to the warfighter.
YOKOSUKA, Japan -- In an effort to learn more about logistical support of 7th Fleet's Forward Deployed Naval Forces (FDNF) and to celebrate the Supply Corps' 219th birthday, RADM Daniel H.
Orders for Sailors who fall into high-priority billets, such as those to forward deployed naval forces, currently deployed units, recruiting duty, joint combatant command support, and senior leadership (CO/XO/DH/ CMC/COB/RTC), will rotate as scheduled.
The NCIS Far East Field Office (NCIS FE) has recognized this and invested in an effort to "flatten" the flow of law enforcement and other information regarding personal safety to forward deployed naval forces based in Japan.
Forward Deployed Naval Forces Operational Readiness Rapidly meeting operational commitments for the United States Forward Deployed Naval Forces (FDNF) is of utmost importance for national strategy and security.