TM)] II) body structure and the available Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW) systems.
What does FCW stand for?
FCW stands for Forward Collision Warning
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FCW
We have 44 other meanings of FCW in our Acronym Attic
- Football Club Vétérans Vernois (French: Veterans Football Club Vernois)
- Fairfield County Weekly (Fairfield, CT)
- Fanfare Concert Winds (Florida)
- Fast Courier Worldwide (Belgium)
- FC Wacker Innsbruck (traditional soccer club)
- Federal Computer Week
- Federation of Cuban Women (Cuba)
- Field Claims Workstation (State Farm Insurance)
- Fire Control Workshop
- Florida Championship Wrestling
- Fussball Club Wädenswil (Swiss soccer club)
- Future Championship Wrestling (UK)
- Fairfax County Water Authority (Virginia)
- Family Court of Western Australia
- Federal Clean Water Act of 1972
- Friends of Comfort Women in Australia (human rights organization)
- Fall Creek Watershed Committee (New York)
- Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- Federal Centre for Workplace Conflict Management (Canada)
- Families of Children With Disabilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the systems also being implemented by the team are a Forward Collision Warning, which notifies drivers of obstacles on the road such as an accident, broken-down vehicle or even just stationary traffic and A Red Light Violation Warning, which tells drivers when someone on the road ahead has jumped a red light.
In fact, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) estimates that forward collision warning can prevent 879 fatal crashes annually for passenger vehicles and 115 fatal crashes annually for large trucks.
As one would expect, the car has an array of top notch safety specifi-cations too, such as intelligent brake assist, blind spot warning system, distance control assist, forward collision warning, intelligent cruise control, lane departure warning and numerous airbags.
As one would expect, the car has an array of safety specifications too, such as intelligent brake assist, blind spot warning system, distance control assist, forward collision warning, intelligent cruise control, lane-departure warning and numerous airbags.
The 2012 Grand Cherokee SRT8 also comes with 45 specific safety and security features including active head restraints, adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning and rain brake support - which periodically dries the brake discs in wet conditions.
The 2012 Grand Cherokee SRT8 also comes with 45 specific safety and security features, including active head restraints, adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning and rain brake support - which periodically dries the brake discs in wet conditions.
More women than men prefer: * To drive a car with technology upgrades (women: 57 percent, men: 53 percent) * GPS (65 percent, 61 percent) * Forward collision warning (60 percent, 53 percent) * Rear-view cameras (58 percent, 53 percent).