[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Dear SFC Blade, During Forward area refueling point CFARP) operations, we have a lot of trouble beating parts and sizes for the HC5U-25/P and the AGU-2M/P FA BP ground support helmet.
What does FARP stand for?
FARP stands for Forward Area Refueling Point (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FARP
We have 27 other meanings of FARP in our Acronym Attic
- Fleet Automatic Reconstruction & Opportunity Evaluation System
- Four-Arm Radial Open Maze (rat testing)
- Final Approach Runway Occupancy Signal (airport safety system)
- False Alarm Reduction Program
- Fantasy Art Resource Project (Elfwood science fiction and fantasy art and fiction)
- Fleet ACM Readiness Program
- Forcas Armadas Revolucionairas do Povo (Portuguese: Revolutionary Armed Forces of the People; Guinea-Bissau and Cape Verde)
- Forum Action Roleplaying (gaming)
- Forward Ammunition and Replenishment Point
- Forward Area Rearm/Refuel Point
- Forward Area Refueling/Rearming Point (US DoD)
- Forward Arming and Refueling Point (USMC)
- Fédération Ardéchoise de la Recherche Préhistorique et Archéologique (French archaelogy federation)
- Fiduciary Assessment & Retirement Plan Analysis (C5 Wealth Management, LLC)
- Federal Acquisition Regulation Project Office
- Free Anime Role-Playing System (gaming)
- Frequently Asked Reference Question
- Find and Run Robot
- Fixed Asset Restatement Reserve (financing)
- Focused Area Risk Reduction (Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assault support helicopters can refuel from the Herk in midair or on the ground from forward area refueling points closer to the battlefield.
The C-27J performance and robust design provides the greatest survivability and ability to perform both Forward Area Refueling Point (FARP) operations as well as independent cargo handling operations from unprepared surfaces.