THE Forum of Private Business has urged the chancellor to scrap a planned rise in business rates as part of its annual Budget submission.
What does FPB stand for?
FPB stands for Forum of Private Business (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPB
We have 68 other meanings of FPB in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Pétrolière Belge (Belgium)
- Fermeture Pierre Berten (French windows company)
- Fibrino Peptide B
- Finance, Personnel, Benefits Committee
- Firing Pin Block (firearms)
- First Party Benefit (insurance)
- Flexor Pollicis Brevis
- Flight Progress Board
- Fluffy Pink Bunny
- Forest Practices Board
- Four Point Bending
- Frankfort Plant Board (Frankfort, KY)
- Fritz's Polka Band
- Fuel Preburner
- Functional Plant Biology (journal)
- Federation of Publishers and Booksellers Associations (India)
- Fell Pony Breeders' Association (UK)
- Ferguson Pape Baldwin Architects (San Diego, CA)
- Fine Press Book Association (UK)
- Florida Police Benevolent Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
SMALL businesses would not benefit from the UK leaving the European Union, according to lobby group the Forum of Private Business (FPB).
And while 2012 has been tough, conditions in 2013 will be only marginally better, according to Prof Philip Whyman, who advises the Forum of Private Business.
The event, organised by the Forum of Private Business, takes place at the city centre's Radisson hotel at 8am on November 3.
Research carried out by the Forum of Private Business - a lobbying group for small businesses - found that bills elsewhere in the UK are paid within an average of 19 days but payment times almost double for Northern Ireland with the average bill settled 37 days later.
Sir, The Forum of Private Business is extremely concerned that the banks are still not lending adequately to small businesses ('Wholesalers forced to chase payments from independents', The Grocer, 31 January, p4).
A survey by the Forum of Private business found 80 per cent of SMEs in the region said they were looking for help to develop training initiatives.
Recent research by the Small Business Research Trust, funded by the Forum of Private Business, showed that smaller firms faced rising costs of borrowing.