In the Fall 2000, Peggy was appointed to National Conference of State Legislatures Forum for State Health Policy Leadership (NCSL).
What does FSHPL stand for?
FSHPL stands for Forum for State Health Policy Leadership (US; National Conference of State Legislatures)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fearlessly Seeking Honest Open Disclosure (blog)
- Fellow of the Society of Homeopaths
- Fairly Secure Hashed Password
- Fire Stone Home Products (Minnesota)
- First State Heritage Park (est. 2004; Dover, DE)
- Florida Scenic Highways Program
- Florida Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Foreign Service Health Practitioner (US Interest Section)
- Frequency-agile Solid-state HF Power Amplifier and Coupler
- Florida Society of Hospital Physician Executives (Orlando, Florida)
- Field Search Headquarters (SES, Australia)
- Fighter Sector Headquarters (Australia)
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Receptor
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Free-Standing Hybrid Riser (oil and gas drilling)
- Friesian Sport Horse Registry
- Florida Society for Healthcare Risk Management (Orlando, Florida)
- Family Studies and Human Services (Kansas State University)
- Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
- Finnish Student Health Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also served as vice chair of the Human Services Committee for the National Conference of State Legislatures and was a member of the Health Chairs Project and Forum for State Health Policy Leadership for the National Conference of State Legislatures.