Fortune Hotels signs a hotel in Punjab Fortune Park Hotels have signed their 55th hotel at Bhatinda in Punjab.
What does FPH stand for?
FPH stands for Fortune Park Hotels (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPH
We have 42 other meanings of FPH in our Acronym Attic
- Fasting Plasma Glucose Test
- France Pro Golf Tour (France)
- Fonds Politique des Grandes Villes (French: Urban Policy Fund; Belgium)
- Ferdinand-Porsche-Gymnasium Zuffenhausen (Germany)
- Federal Personal Holding Company (IRB)
- Feet Per Hour
- First Peoples' House (McGill University centre for First Nations and Inuit students)
- Fonction Publique Hospitalière (French: Public Hospital Function)
- Fondation Charles Leopold Mayer pour le Progrès de l'Homme
- Fonds de Participation des Habitants (French: Inhabitants Participation Fund)
- Frags Per Hour (gaming slang)
- Freisinniges Politikforum Haar (German political information portal; Haar, Germany)
- Federal Public Housing Authority
- Ferguslie Park Housing Association (UK)
- Florida Public Health Association (Green Cove Springs, FL)
- First Person Hide and Seek (online gaming)
- Family Practice Health Centre
- First Philippine Holdings Corporation (Philippines; private holdings company; est. 1962)
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited (medical equipment; Australia)
- Florida Palliative Home Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has tied up with ITC subsidiary Fortune Park Hotels to manage its proposed 50 hotels.
Byline: ANI Noida, Apr 10 (ANI/Business Wire India): Fortune Park Hotels Ltd.