It is going to be a hard fight but fortune favours the bold.
What does FFTB stand for?
FFTB stands for Fortune Favours the Bold (clothing brand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFTB
We have 1 other meaning of FFTB in our Acronym Attic
- Fuzzy Fault Tree Analysis (probability estimation)
- Foundation for the Antichrist
- Finnish Foreign Trade Agents' Federation
- Fast Fourier Transform Arithmetic Unit
- Fédération Française de Tchoukball (French sport federation)
- Fédération Française de Twirling Baton (French: French Federation of Baton Twirling)
- Fédération Française des Tuiles et Briques (French: French Federation of Tiles and Bricks)
- Fédération Française du Traitement des Bois (French: French Federation of Wood Processing)
- Final Focus Test Beam (experimental facility)
- Five Foot Tall Brunette
- Fast Fourier Transform Based Method
- Feel Free to Call
- Fire Fighters Training Council (Michigan)
- Florida Fair Trade Coalition
- Florida Flight Training Center (Venice, FL)
- Food and Fertilizer Technology Center (Taiwan)
- Foundation for the Carolinas
- Fisheries Field Technician Certificate Program (Vancouver Island University; Canada)
- Fast Fourier Transform Control Unit
- Feel Free to Delete
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Hackett said: "They say that fortune favours the bold and if you do your homework thoroughly on how auctions work and carefully research the property you are interested in, there is no doubt you can make savings of many thousands of pounds.
Fortune favours the bold WITH the early pace horses drawn low in the first division of the 6f handicap at Newcastle, it was not a surprise to see most of the runners go far side, with a much smaller bunch racing off the stands' rail and one horse - the one I backed - dithering alone in the centre.
Fortune favours the bold, and events have forced Brown to be bold.
As far as you're concerned, fortune favours the bold.