Notable works include designs for two 200-foot terrazzo floors at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and murals for the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History.
What does FWMSH stand for?
FWMSH stands for Fort Worth Museum of Science and History (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fixed-Wing Multi-Engine Qualification Course
- Fish & Wildlife Management Information System (Canada)
- Fixed Wall Mount Kit
- Fred Wilson Memorial Library (Andover, KS)
- Federation for the Welfare of the Mentally Retarded (India)
- Fort Worth Motorcycle Riders (Fort Worth, TX)
- Fairfield Woods Middle School (Fairfield, CT)
- Federal Waste Management System
- Frederich Wilhelm Murnau Stiftung (Wiesbaden, Germany)
- Frequency-Weighted Mean Square Error
- Fedora Weekly News (Fedora Project; free software community)
- Filipina Women's Network
- Fixed Wireless Network
- Frankie Weindel Network (software company)
- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (1844-1900)
- Fund for Wild Nature (Portland, OR)
- Futures World News
- Federated Wireless Network Authentication
- Fort Worth National Bank (Texas)
- Fort Wayne National Corp. (Fort Wayne, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The Dallas/Fort Worth American Marketing Association hosts Carol Murray, Director of Marketing for the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History at the organization's monthly luncheon on July 22 at 11:15 a.
The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History offers hands-on exhibits, ranging from paleontology to computer science, that will delight your members as well as their families.
Ceremony Honors Museum's 66-Year Relationship with Community FORT WORTH, Texas -- The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History will mark the official start of construction on its world-class Museum facility with a 3 p.
Museum Makes History and Brings Current Science to North Texas FORT WORTH, Texas, June 10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History (FWMSH) brings current, international science to the forefront as it offers children from the region the opportunity to speak directly to the crew of the Plastiki, a 60-foot catamaran engineered from recyclable materials and 12,500 reclaimed plastic soda bottles that is sailing the Pacific Ocean from San Francisco to Sydney.
Ceremony Celebrates Museum's 66-Year Relationship with Community FORT WORTH, Texas -- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History: [TABLE OMITTED] About Fort Worth Museum of Science and History Dedicated to lifelong learning and anchored by its rich collections, the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History engages its diverse community through creative, vibrant programs and exhibits interpreting science and the stories of Texas and the Southwest.
Exhibit Also to Showcase New Species - Yet to Be Named - Found in North Texas FORT WORTH, Texas, May 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Lone Star Dinosaurs, a major new exhibit at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, invites visitors to immerse themselves in the science of paleontology and experience the thrill of authentic discovery.
On June 9, 2007, the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History will open an innovative exhibition, Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination, in its only scheduled visit to the Southwest.