7, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Learning Forward, the nation's largest professional learning membership association, is pleased to join Fort Wayne Community Schools (FWCS) in celebrating their successful efforts to build effective leadership and learning systems that lead to improved outcomes for all students.
What does FWCS stand for?
FWCS stands for Fort Wayne Community Schools (Indiana)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FWCS
We have 2 other meanings of FWCS in our Acronym Attic
- Fish & Wildlife Compensation Program (Canada)
- Fort Washington Capital Partners, Inc. (Cincinnati, OH)
- Fresh Water Cultured Pearl (jewelry)
- Friends of Wood County Parks (Bowling Green, OH)
- Federal Way Coalition of the Performing Arts (Washington)
- Florida West Coast Railroad
- Fifth Ward Community Redevelopment Corporation (Houston, TX)
- Flight Watch Control Station (aviation)
- Florida West Coast Symphony
- Foreign Workers Compensation Scheme (Malaysia)
- Francis West Computer Services (London, UK)
- Fort Wood Community Spouses Club (military)
- Field Water Cut
- Free Wesleyan Church of Tonga
- Full Wave Center Tap
- FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) World Cup Ticketing Center
- Federation of Workers' Councils and Unions
- Federation of Workers' Councils and Unions in Iraq
- F-Wave Conduction Velocities
- Finnish Wireless Communications Workshop (Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local Indiana newspaper The Journal Gazette recently reported that Fort Wayne Community Schools (FWCS) has approved an application for a state grant to help offset the cost of converting its school bus fleet to run on biodiesel.
During the 1998 spring break for Fort Wayne community schools, FWPD initiated a pilot program with four goals in mind - to reduce gang violence, to curb vandalism, to decrease juvenile criminal activity, and to act as an ongoing deterrent during the spring and summer months.
Brita is an elementary school teacher with the Fort Wayne Community Schools.