The experimental caprine yogurts were manufactured using fresh goat milk produced at Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA.
What does FVSU stand for?
FVSU stands for Fort Valley State University (Georgia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FVSU
- Fire Victim Support Service (British Red Cross)
- Fishing Vessel Safety Ship
- Flash Video Streaming Service
- Florida Voting Systems Standards
- Fluid Visualization of Spreadsheet Structures
- Fox Valley Sailing School (Menasha, WI)
- Fraser Valley Salmon Society (Canada)
- Freiherr-vom-Stein-Schule (Germany)
- Fuel Vapor Scrubber System
- Finnish Virtual School for Science Education (est. 2000; University of Helsinki; Finland)
- Forth Valley College Student Union (UK)
- Family Values Tour (Korn Concert)
- Fast Ventricular Tachycardia
- Feature Verification Test
- Federación Venezolana de Tenis (Spanish: Tennis Federation of Venezuela)
- Federation Verification Tool
- Feu Vert (French: Green Light)
- Field Validation Test
- Field Verification Test
- Final Value Theorem (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In contrast, Fort Valley State University, also a state institution, is losing about $1 million a year on its intercollegiate athletics program.
Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice Fort Valley State University Fort Valley, Georgia
History and Political Science, Fort Valley State University, Georgia Recipient--National Public Service Award--Conference of Minority Public Administrators Lecturer--2nd Annual Conference on Public Management, Policy and Development, Accra, Ghana-1999 Words of advice: Stay focused so you can navigate the corporate waters.
423) 439-7633 Ferris State University Big Rapids, MI Michael Ells (616) 592-2314 Fort Valley State University Fort Valley, GA William H.
Kan Chandras, Professor and Head, Department of Counseling Psychology, fort Valley State University.
When I went to college at Fort Valley State University in Georgia, I got hooked on marine biology.
Scientists with ARS and Georgia's Fort Valley State University used near infrared spectrometry to show that forage peanut plants are about equal to alfalfa--the usual goat forage--in nutritional value.