It's a "read" you won't want to miss Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center (FSRMC) has dedicated a plaque to honor Edna Mason, RN, who passed away on August 21, 2010.
What does FSRMC stand for?
FSRMC stands for Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center (Knoxville, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Friction Stir Research Laboratory (Brigham Young University)
- Future Skully Record Label
- Facilities, Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (US DoD)
- Federal Security Risk Manager (software)
- File Server Resource Manager (Microsoft)
- Financial Statistics and Risk Management (course)
- Fondation Suisse pour la Recherche en Microtechnique (French: Swiss Foundation for Research in Microtechnology)
- Fox Sports Rocky Mountain
- Full Service Restaurant Management (business education)
- Free Shipping Return Merchandise Authorization
- Foreign Service Regional Medical Officer
- Foreign Service Regional Medical Technologists (US Department of State career classification)
- Forum Silaturrahim Remaja Masjid Yogyakarta (Indonesian: Yogyakarta Mosque Youth Relations Forum; Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Finance Sector Recruiters Network (est. 2005)
- Fox Sports Radio Network
- Free Speech Radio News
- Fort Smith Radiation Oncology (Fort Smith, AR)
- Fudbalski Savez Rasinskog Okruga (Serbian football association)
- Former Soviet Republic of Georgia
- Fachschaft Raumplanung (German: Student Council Spatial Planning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, Knoxville, Tenn.
Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center is one of five hospitals in the Covenant Health system.
com/spotlight OTHER The Hope Center is at Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, an acute care hospital of Convenant Health, in Knoxville, Tennessee.
SAN FRANCISCO -- AMERICAN SHARED HOSPITAL SERVICES (NYSE AMEX:AMS), a leading provider of turnkey technology solutions for advanced radiosurgical and radiation therapy services, announced today that it has entered into a 10-year contract to supply a Leksell Gamma Knife([R]) Perfexion(TM) system to Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Springfield Genesis Healthcare System -- Zanesville Greene Memorial Hospital -- Xenia Licking Memorial Health System -- Newark Lima Memorial Hospital -- Lima Miami Valley Hospital -- Dayton OhioHealth -- Columbus Upper Valley Medical Center -- Troy Tennessee Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center -- Knoxville Virginia Centra Health -- Lynchburg Mary Washington Hospital -- Fredricksburg Sentara Health -- Norfolk and Virginia Beach West Virginia Charleston Area Medical Center -- Charleston Wheeling Hospital -- Wheeling About VHA VHA is a nationwide network of more then 1,850 leading community-owned health care organizations and their physicians.