Army Dental Command's Corporate Dental System located at Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
What does FTSHTX stand for?
FTSHTX stands for Fort Sam Houston, Texas
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Friends of Triangle Seniors and Food Assistance (Hillsborough, NC)
- Florida Teacher Scholarship and Forgivable Loan
- Faculdade de Tecnologia da Serra Gaúcha (Portuguese: Serra Gaucha School of Technology; Serra Gaucha, Brazil)
- Few-Tube Steam Generator
- Fire Test Study Group (UK)
- Florida Tomato Scouting Guide (agriculture)
- Fluoride Technical Study Group (Fort Collins, CO)
- Full Thickness Skin Graft
- Fédération Tunisienne des Sports pour Handicapés (French: Tunisian Federation of Sports for the Disabled; Tunisia)
- Frequent Term Set-based Hierarchical Clustering (algorithm)
- Facility Technology Services, Inc. (Virginia)
- Federal Technology Solutions, Inc. (Irvine, CA)
- Financial Times Share Index
- Fisher Technical Services, Inc. (est. 1996; Las Vegas, NV)
- Ford Technologies Services India
- Freight Transportation Services Index (United States Bureau of Transportation Statistics)
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions International (Munich, Germany)
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions, Inc. (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Fachbereich Translations-, Sprach- und Kulturwissenschaft (German: Translation, Language and Cultural Studies Department)
- Forever the Sickest Kids (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeff Morris, commander, 412th Contracting Support Brigade, Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
Nichols, JD Mr Nichols is Supervisor Attorney Claims Section, Office of the Staff Judge Advocate, US Army Medical Command, Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
The corporation is currently using its logistics expertise to help provide a smooth transition for medical units moving to Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
She will enter the Army Veterinary Corp in June as a captain when she will receive training at Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
The NECs will be managed by two brigades under the 7th Signal Command (Theater), the 93rd Signal Brigade at Fort Eustis, Virginia, and the 106th Signal Brigade at Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC) in Fort Sam Houston, Texas has gone live on Atlanta-based DocuSys' anesthesia solution in 14 locations.
We will transform IMCOM headquarters and IMCOM regions in preparation for the headquarters' move to Fort Sam Houston, Texas, and the consolidation of regional headquarters both overseas and in the United States.